Monday, March 30, 2015
Sneak Peek: Beautiful 5 Bedroom Cape on 2.7 acres, $1.575
We are very pleased to be able to offer this outstanding house on Laurel Road. We are waiting for the new photographs in order to list it on the Multiple Listing Service, but we thought we would whet your appetite with this preview photo. We are taking appointments now for showings later this week.
Five Reasons we are excited about this listing:
1. Its a pretty house. Look at that inviting front porch, set slightly above the road, the beautiful stone wall, the belgian block lined driveway, the flat front yard and tell me it gets any better than this.
2. Nearly Three Acres for the Price of One! Its no secret that you get a lot more for your money just a few minutes out of town. Located 3 miles from the fire house, this house is an easy 6 minute drive into town. The peace and quiet, listening to the crickets in summertime on the less-busy streets - this is the reason many of us fell in love with New Canaan and the reason we stay.
3. Master Bedroom Suite on the First Floor. This is a really elegant solution, giving a bit more separation between the master and the other bedrooms. But, if that is not for you there is the option of Master Suite on the Second floor since 3 of the bedrooms are en-suite.
4. The Great Room on the Second Floor. This room really is great, with high ceilings and big windows with a view over the back yard to the woods beyond.
5. The Family Room with Brick Fireplace Is Located Next to the Eat-In Kitchen. We know how important the kitchen is these days. According to Houzz.com, 82% of us replace or substantially renovate the kitchen when we buy a home because that is where we spend the most time. If you are going to invest in a new kitchen you want to know that the layout works. This layout works.
If you are as excited about this listing as we are pick up the phone, call your agent and make an appointment to see it. You will be glad you did.